Did you know KCL has a mobile app?
KCL uses the Librista mobile app! Librista users can:
- Search for books and DVDs
- See the library’s news, hours, and contact info
- Use sort options to filter results by material type, age group, etc.
- Swipe through item summary cards where you can easily see what’s in and out, or tap to open more detailed information
- See what books and materials have recently been added to the collection
- Reserve, save, or receive notifications for any materials
Step 1: Download Librista on supported Apple® and Android™ devices:
Step 2: Open the app and search for Keizer Community Library. Use the location feature for the app to find libraries near you, and select Keizer Community Library.
Step 3: Select “Account” from the menu at the top left, and use your KCL account information to sign in. If you have not set up your account yet, you can use your library card barcode as your username and password for the first time you log in, and update your username and password after logging in!