Find Your Path
2022 Teen Summer Reading Program
June 20 – September 10
Find Your Path is the summer reading program for students entering sixth grade through graduating high school seniors. Registration is free! After registering, participants will receive a Keizer Community Library notebook to track time spent reading as well as additional reading activities.
Each week, participants can earn credit for reading at least three hours and completing one of the following reading activities:
- Write a review of a book for the library or the KCL Facebook page
- Post a short video reviewing a book to the KCL Facebook page
- Build a playlist of songs that go with the book you are reading
- Cast the characters in a book you are reading
- Read to someone for thirty minutes
- Produce a piece of art related to the book you are reading
Participants can come to the library with their notebook documenting their time spent reading that week and the reading activities they accomplished to get credit! Just show your progress to a front desk volunteer and they will retrieve your registration card and document your credit on it.
Once earning four weeks of credit, participants will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 savings account at MAPs Credit Union.
Once earning seven weeks of credit, participants will earn a book, and they will be entered into the drawing a second time!
The drawing will take place on Saturday, September 10th, at 3:00 pm. The winner will be notified by telephone.
Register for the program at the Keizer Community Library beginning June 23rd!