The Keizer Community Library is a gem in the heart of the Keizer community.
Here are highlights of what you will find at the Library:
- Novels for reading - many recently published and popular, including graphic novels
- A children’s book area, and books for young adults
- Computers – Internet-connected for use by the public
- A computer set up specifically for use by children
- Books in Spanish for adults, young adults and children
- Inspirational fiction, large print books, and a non-fiction section
- Audio books on tape and CD
- Movies for adults and children, DVD and VHS
The Library is all-volunteer: Keizer’s pride, spirit and volunteerism in action! The friendly person at the circulation desk is a volunteer, as are the members of the Library’s governing board. Programs, including children’s programs, are coordinated and provided by volunteers. Most of the books, computers, CDs and DVDs, book shelves and furnishings have all been donated by the community.
The Keizer Community Library is located on the first floor of the Keizer Heritage Center, 980 Chemawa Rd N. Hours of operation are posted above right.