The Keizer Community Library is a gem in the heart of the Keizer community.
Here are highlights of what you will find at the Library:
- Novels for reading - many recently published and popular, including graphic novels
- A children’s book area, and books for young adults
- Computers – Internet-connected for use by the public (no membership needed)
- A computer set up specifically for use by children (no membership needed)
- Books in Spanish for adults, young adults and children
- Inspirational fiction, large print books, and a non-fiction section
- Audio books on tape and CD
- Movies for adults and children, DVD and VHS
Membership is only $10 per year for the whole family! Sponsored memberships are available, too! Ask at the front desk.